Client seeing update CC screen

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Kmyers1730
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Client seeing update CC screen

Post by Kmyers1730 »

Hey!

My client Denise Onofrey keeps getting a "update credit payment" pop-up on her screen that won't go away. The cc is not expiring until February... help please.
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Client seeing update CC screen

Post by Dave »

This is just a reminder that the card will expire within 30 days. Most credit card companies will send out a new card 30 days before expiration. The reminder screen was designed to be ignored by clicking the "Close" button.

Your client messaged us directly and indicated that she is unable to click the "close" button. We have tested this internally and have been unable to replicate the issue. We have been unable to contact your client to get more information about the web browser version that she is using. We have seen issues like this in the past when users have not kept their web browsers updated to the latest version. It is very likely that your client will run into many other issues while using AllProWebTools from an out-dated browser.

It is a simple process and we are happy to help! The best way to resolve this would be for your client to start a Support Screenshare with our Support Team so that they can see the issue and make an accurate assessment of the cause.

Here is a video that shows how to access Support:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm5vXC- ... be&t=2m28s
Kmyers1730
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Re: Client seeing update CC screen

Post by Kmyers1730 »

Great! Thank you. I spoke with my client and we have resolved the issue. Thank you!