How to see who added an item to the cart

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Kmyers1730
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

How to see who added an item to the cart

Post by Kmyers1730 »

Hey! So I sent out an email yesterday about The Conversation Club. Image attached, I see it says "cart 1" . I did get 1 purchase yesterday so I am assuming that is who it was. Is there anyway to make the "cart" clickable with a review of who it was?

Thanks!
Attachments
Cart.PNG
Cart.PNG (46.37 KiB) Viewed 3433 times
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: How to see who added an item to the cart

Post by Dave »

The cart statistic will report all carts filled, even if they eventually converted into a sale. All sales begin as a cart, so It is possible that an email sent out may result in 5 carts filled and only 2 Sales - this would indicate that 3 of the carts never converted to a sale. If the num,ber of carts and the number of sales are equal, this means that all carts converted into sales. We provide the statistics in this way so that you can measure the effectiveness of your email campaign at each stage of the process (email open, link clicked, cart started, final sale)

You can view all recent carts that have NOT yet converted to a sale from your Workflow Timeline on the main dashboard. There are filters at the top of the Workflow Timeline, click the one that looks like a shopping cart.

In this particular case, you can see that there are no recent carts, which indicates that the cart reported on the email screen was converted into a sale.

The statistic in the email is not clickable, because there is no unresolved cart to show you (since it did convert into a sale)

I hope this helps to clarify.
Kmyers1730
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Kmyers1730 »

Got it. So just to clarify, is the "cart" where an abandoned cart would show up? Or is that simply someone clicking on the purchasable item?
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

Yes, "carts" refer to someone adding an item to a cart. This could happen if they were to click on a purchasable item.