Trouble pay invoices after cc updated

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Kmyers1730
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Trouble pay invoices after cc updated

Post by Kmyers1730 »

I have tried to pay the orders for two membership clients that have recently updated their cc's. When I click on the order and choose "pay order" and select their cards, it says "declined". The cards are active, no reason for declining. Seems to be an error somewhere. Please help :)
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Trouble pay invoices after cc updated

Post by JohnB »

I would first check that the updated information is correct, has the correct number and expiration and ccv, and try paying that way again.

If that doesn't work, I would try gathering the card information and paying the order with a "new card" and entering the card information. This should save the card information correctly in the process.

If that still doesn't work, please let us know a specific contact or order id, and we can look into it further for you!
Kmyers1730
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Kmyers1730 »

Okay thank you. I have made sure that the information is correct. The issue is that the client is adding the card information so I do not have access to it. Yes, I can contact them but I want this to be a seamless effort where they can update their information and the subscription gets charged for them. It is manageable right now with under 20 members but as it grows I want to make sure it easy for the charges to be paid. Having them update their information but then having me have to update it on my end too doesn't seem like the easiest option.
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

Yes, we agree that this should be a seamless process that can be performed by your clients themselves. I believe John is attempting to ascertain what is causing this specific issue for your clients, as this has not been reported by any other users.

Feel free to send me an email with the client's names that are experiencing the issue so that I can research this deeper for you.
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

First, thank you for reporting this issue to us and providing us the information to help find the cause of the problem.

Second, sorry for the slow response, but I do have good news. We've addressed the issue that was preventing you from charging the new saved/updated card. So now you or the customer can pay the two membership invoices you mentioned with the saved card on file.

You can simply go to the order and pay the order, since the customer has already updated the new card, this time when you charge the saved card, it should charge the updated card correctly without declining.

If you have any more questions, or are still unable to pay the orders with the saved card for some reason, please let me know!