Question on 'Status' and 'How did they hear about us'

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Question on 'Status' and 'How did they hear about us'

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hello,

I have two different questions for you this morning and both seem to be related to me so I'm asking both in this thread.

First - We had a client ask us this morning if they can bulk edit the 'status' on the contacts. Right now, it looks like (on a Contact's page) the only way to change a status is to manually do this for each contact. But, is there a way to change the status for multiple contacts at the same time? So let's say they want to change 15 contacts to the 'Follow Up Requested' status, can they do this all at once?

Second - In the 'How did they hear about us' section, there are only a few options: Friend, Internet, Repeat Customer, or Other. Is there a way to add to this list? So they could add specifically 'From Website' 'From Facebook' 'From Twitter' and so forth... is that something that can happen?

Let me know about all of this, thank you!
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Question on 'Status' and 'How did they hear about us'

Post by JohnB »

The status for a contact has to be edited in the contact's individual CRM record. We are hoping to add the ability to mass edit from the Contacts->View All page some point in the future.

As for the "How Did They Hear About Us" field, this forum post explains how to add more options to that list, by going to Marketing->Campaign Manager and adding a new marketing ad source.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Re: Question on 'Status' and 'How did they hear about us'

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hi John,

Cool, thanks for your reply. I'll let the client know about these things.

Thanks again!