Cancelled Memberships/subscriptions

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Cancelled Memberships/subscriptions

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hello,

A client of ours reached out to us this morning, asking what happens when a member of a monthly subscription cancels their subscription before their time is up (They pay on the 1st of every month... they cancel on the 12th... as an example)

If this person were to follow that example, and they cancel their membership on the 12th, how does this work? Do they still have login access until their month is up? If not, is there a way to manually do this?

I just want to understand how this process works, so I can know what to tell our client.

Thanks!
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Cancelled Memberships/subscriptions

Post by JohnB »

In AllProWebTools, the membership will remain valid for the entire length of time the membership is valid for. It will be automatically cancelled, and access to webpages revoked, whenever the next membership payment is not paid.

However, you can cancel a membership at any time manually under Reports->Sales->Memberships. Once on this report, you can sort the list by "Name," "Company" or "Membership" by clicking on the table headers, and find the customer/membership you need to deactivate. Then click on the "Status" switch to deactivate the membership!

Please let me know if you have any more questions!
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Re: Cancelled Memberships/subscriptions

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hi John,

Thank you for all of this. This definitely answered my question and was very helpful.

Thanks again!