Change the thank you page

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Kmyers1730
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Change the thank you page

Post by Kmyers1730 »

Hi! How do I change the picture that comes up when someone purchases from the "OKAY guy" :) to one of my own pics?
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Change the thank you page

Post by Dave »

The "OK Guy" is an image that is located in your "images and files". The image name is "thank-you.jpg" and the file size is 400px by 400px. There are 2 ways to change this image:

1. This is the simplest method: You can click on "Website" from your main menu and select "Manage images and files". You will find the image called "thank-you.jpg" and delete it. Then upload a new image with the dimensions 400px by 400px and save it with the exact same name "thank-you.jpg"

2. The other option is to do some HTML editing in the HTML template for the "Thank you page". You can access this template from the main menu by selecting "Settings" and then click on "Administrator". Here you will find the "Template Editor". Scroll through the list and click on the "Thank You Template"
Kmyers1730
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Kmyers1730 »

I did the first thing. I deleted OK guy... uploaded my new image and my new image won't come up and OK guy won't go away lol! Can you please help with this?
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

You did it correctly!

What you are now experiencing is called "browser caching" - it is where your computer remembers what the old image looked like and just shows you that instead of downloading the image again. You can force your computer to recognize that there is a new image by reloading the page a few times.

Any new visitor to your website will just see the new image as their computer will not "remember" the old image since they have never been to your website before.

You computer (and your customer's computers) will automatically reset itself to load the new image within 24 hours (even if you don't reload the page)
Kmyers1730
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Kmyers1730 »

Ooooo got it! Thank you :)