'Reorder last order' in the store + more

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
AlexG165
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

'Reorder last order' in the store + more

Post by AlexG165 »

Hey guys,

I have a few questions about the store. We have a client that wants to do two specific things:

1) He wants his customers to easily reorder a past order. So they sell burritos. lets say someone buys 2 chicken and 2 beef, and they want to reorder the same order. Is there anyway for them to click a button to do this?

2) They want a scheduled order. So by that, they want a way for a client to set up a schedule where like they order 4 burritos every monday, and set the schedule once, so they can set their order for 3 or 4 weeks and just have it automatically pay and send out the burritos without them having to do anything.

IS there anyway for APWT to do this at this time?

Thanks!
Paige
Support Team
Support Team

Re: 'Reorder last order' in the store + more

Post by Paige »

1) This is an amazing idea, I don't know why I've never thought of this! I wil work it into version 4.2

2) There is two options for this, both require that you are using a payment method that supports recurring payments.

One being our Membership WebTool, so for example if you wanted to create a membership called "The Breakfast Club" that recurs every 7 days, this option offers the most visibility and options, but is limited to predefined products.

The second option it to use the Auto Ship system, this is included in the Commerce WebTool and offers the capability to repeat a specific order by number of days. This would require you to place the initial order on a Monday if you wanted it to repeat every Monday. This also must be setup before the initial order is paid for, this option is located when you pay for an order with a credit card. This option gives you flexibility with what is in the order, but is limiting to visibility of whats coming up and changing future orders.