Email Campaign Send Limits

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Frederick4051
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Email Campaign Send Limits

Post by Frederick4051 »

1. My account says, "Your account currently has an email sending limit of 2500 you can add a maximum of 2249 more contacts at this time. As you send more emails your account will 'warm up' and your send limit will continue to increase."

2. Not sure about what that mean or if its a glitch? If it is or not could I have access to send out email blasts? action was taken, adding new lists to campaigns.

3.I need to know if my Houston construction campaign was added this morning, a new list?

4 How do I check to see if actions that I took this morning are active or not?
Tommie326
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Re: New Campaigns

Post by Tommie326 »

There is an email sending limit that can be viewed by going to Marketing then Reputation. There in the Sending Reputation section you can view your send limit per hour. As you send more emails your account will 'warm up' and your send limit will continue to increase. This will also increase the amount of contacts you can add to your campaigns.
Here is how you can send email blast:

You can view if a campaign is active or not by going to Marketing and then Marketing Campaigns - their on the right side you will see a switch the displays active or inactive. You can also click on the active link in the participants column that corresponds with the campaign you would like to view and then click on a contacts name to view the emails that were sent from your campaign.